Brothers! In order for you to get the most of your time in Galveston, please ensure we know about the following.
- Please let us know the name that you want on your name badge. For example, Jose Francisco Alvarez may want his name badge to read Francisco Alvarez.
- We are looking into the possibility of organizing transportation to the San Luis and Holiday Inn Hotels from the two Houston airports. In order to do this, we need to know your arrival and departure time and which airport you are using.
- On Tuesday, March 7, if you choose not to visit NASA, you will have the option to cruise Galveston Bay on one of our Brothers vessels. Reserve your spot here.l
- For Thursday March 8, it is still time to register to the Rodeo ( with fantastic Mexican restaurant lunch) or to the Moody Gardens/Colonel Paddlewheel Dinner Cruise via the website.
- Worldzaf2023 scarf: If you wish to purchase the scarf that our Brother Rascal designed and pick it up in Galveston, you need to order it before January 25. After that deadline, we'll have to send it to you and charge for shipping.
- It is very important that you let us know which hotel you have reserved, either the San Luis Resort or the Holiday Inn Resort which is located at 5002 Seawall Boulevard (NOT the Holiday Inn Express or the Holiday Inn Club Vacations). Since some of you booked the Holiday Inn Resort before the official Link was available on our website, this information is vital in order for us to meet our monetary commitment to the hotels.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT ALL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING DAILY BREAKFAST, ARE HELD OR BEGIN AT THE SAN LUIS RESORT AND CONFERENCE CENTER. BUSES RUN FROM THERE. IF YOU DO NOT LODGE AT THE SAN LUIS OR AT THE ADJACENT HOLIDAY INN RESORT GALVESTON located at 5002 Seawall Blvd. (NOT the Holiday Inn Express or the Holiday Inn Club Vacations) YOU WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITH DAILY TRANSPORTATION TO THE SAN LUIS, AND WILL MISS THE BUSES TO EXCURSIONS AND EVENTS.
Next e-blast NEWSBRIEF will ask you to email a nice portrait of yourself to be included in the directory. Get ready! If you already have a nice picture, please e-mail it to Big Hopper! or to Audrey Rogers who is collating them.